At Mrowiec Fiałek and Partners, our attorneys have exceptional knowledge and extensive experience in advising clients on acquisitions and other capital market transactions.
Our team responsible for capital market transactions is led by Zbigniew Mrowiec, a co-author of the current capital market regulations in Poland and a co-creator of the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission.
In addition, as deputy chairman of the Polish Securities and Exchange commission from 2004 to 2005, he directed work on a comprehensive modernisation of capital market regulations in Poland, which improved and updated supervision procedures, liberalised markets, and increased transparency.
Our attorneys have completed numerous transactions that were innovative on the Polish market, including:
- the first acquisition of a company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE);
- the first hostile takeover;
- the first delisting of a company’s shares;
The law firm specialises in conducting capital market transactions, including:
- acquisitions of listed companies;
- calls to subscribe for the sale or exchange of shares in public companies;
- transactions to acquire significant blocks of shares in public companies;
- processes for selling large blocks of shares;
- accelerated bookbuilding (ABB) transactions;
- mergers, divisions, and restructuring of capital groups which include listed companies, or transactions with listed companies;
- delistings, public to private transactions (P2P)