At Mrowiec Fiałek and Partners, we provide advisory services related to competition and consumer protection law, in particular related to concentration regulations in mergers and acquisitions.
Our lawyers offer comprehensive support in this area, including:
- assessing the obligation to notify competition regulators of intended concentration in mergers and acquisitions and issues of shares paid in-kind, among other situations.
- issuing legal opinions regarding the existence of the obligation to notify competition regulators of intended concentration;
- preparation the documentation necessary to notify competition regulators of intended concentration, including collecting all data from entities participating in the concentration;
- representing clients in proceedings before competition regulators;
- advising the seller in connection with an investor preparing a notification of intended concentration, including providing support in collecting all necessary data and issuing opinions on the notification of intended concentration prepared by the investor.