At Mrowiec Fiałek and Partners, we provide advisory services in the field of intellectual property law, including industrial property law, copyrights, trademark protection, know-how protection, and protection against unfair competition, including:
- preparing and negotiating terms of license agreements and agreements transferring copyrights, trademarks, and other industrial property rights;
- advice on choosing the form of acquiring intellectual property rights (e.g., the choice between transferring proprietary copyrights or trademark rights and obtaining a license), as well as preparing and negotiating the relevant agreements;
- due diligence on intellectual property rights
- advising on selecting legal measures to ensure the required scope of intellectual property protection, should any irregularities in this regard be identified in the course of due diligence;
- advice on matters of unfair competition;
- advice on new technologies law, including e-commerce and direct marketing;
- Advice on the protection of the personal rights of both natural persons and legal persons.