At Mrowiec Fiałek and Partners, our attorneys have competence and extensive experience in advising clients in the field of labour law, including
- transferring some or all employees to a new employer as part of a company reorganisation or the acquisition of an enterprise or its assets;
- properly establishing, terminating, and amending employment relationships;
- preparing and negotiating employment contracts and managerial contracts;
- preparing and negotiating non-competition agreements;
- preparing and negotiating agreements on employees’ material liability;
- preparing employment regulations, remuneration regulations, company social benefits funds, and other documents required in employment relationships;
- labour disputes.