At Mrowiec Fiałek and Partners, we provide consulting services in the field of personal data protection, including:
- due diligence on personal data processing procedures and documentation in terms of their compliance with the law and with good practices,
- ongoing advice on personal data protection and GDPR requirements, including preparing documentation (internal policies, data processing agreements, documents required under information obligations, employee documentation), as well as representing clients in proceedings before the Polish Data Protection Commissioner,
- advice on structuring the transaction, taking into account various data protection issues, including legal analysis and preparation of the relevant documentation,
- advising on selecting legal measures to ensure the required level of protection of personal data, should any irregularities in this regard be identified in the course of due diligence,
- advisory services in the field of e-commerce and direct marketing.